Nobody likes to sleep in a hot stuffy room, but a cold drafty room can be just as detrimental to restful sleep. Fortunately, there are Sleep Aids available that will transform your sleep environment with little or no effort on your part. Bedrooms should be well ventilated and kept at a comfortable sleeping temperature. Placing a small fan in the room is a great sleep aid that will freshen up the atmosphere. Many small space heaters and air conditioners have temperature settings that allow you to select the desired temperature and then slip off into a deep recuperative sleep.
- RT @FitnessMagazine: "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." #FitQuote 3 years ago
- There are lots of great ways to eat fruits and veggies - like on kebabs! #healthtweets 3 years ago
- All foods can be worked into a healthy diet! #healthtweets 3 years ago
- RT @MedicalNewsNet: #VIDEO: A practical protocol for monitoring discoid #lupus: rheumatologynews.com/topics/lupusco… 3 years ago
- RT @Drugscom: Typical ADHD Care Leaves Room for Improvement, Study Finds - bit.ly/1tUBEYi 3 years ago